Subject: Revised Version Report To WIPO and Global Countries Members About Delay of 321 Cases Copyright Applications by Pakistan Intellectual Property Office
From: "SMAI" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Copyright Office, Karachi" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 13:40:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear WIPO and Global Members,

I hope this message finds you well.

This email is the revised email having reduced size of complete attachments 
including data infringement of 400 plus Youtube channels evidence along with 
supporting documents of our official brand Website & Google App :

I am writing to inform you about a delay in the processing of 321 copyright 
applications filed with the Pakistan Intellectual Property Office (IPO). The 
delay, which has affected data infringement and violations of copyrights for 
audio/visual, literary, artistic and other types of content at local and 
international level.

These 321 copyright cases have not been processed within the usual time 
frame, even if published in copyright journals in the months of May 2024, 
June 2024 and September 2024, leading to a backlog and considerable 
uncertainty for the applicants involved. The delay appears to be the result 
of errors in data entry of 90 cases which began with an erroneous literary 
class for record work in the month of June 2024 but republished with new 200 
cases in the month of September 2024. I’ve expedited registration processing 
to the Registrar of Copyrights with each single case due to the massive 
level of data infringement on social media. For example, there are 400 plus 
channels that are publishing our organization's content.

The IPO Pakistan is not issuing the total cases of acknowledgment receipts, 
which are usually issued one week after submission of the copyright 
application. Furthermore, IPO Pakistan is also not issuing registration of 
certificates of Copyright cases, which are usually issued a few months later 
after publishing copyright applications in the month Copyright Journal. The 
main cause of delays causes staffing issues, technical challenges, etc. Even 
the Deputy Director of Copyrights notified the Registrar and reception to 
figure out this issue, but there is no progress on issuance of Copyrights 
certificates so far. IPO head office and regional processing office will not 
accept any liability upon follow up about our Copyright cases and local 
staff switched their work to each other. For example they even have not 
issued us 127 Acknowledgement receipts along with a total 321 registration 
certificates till now.

I’m following up with IPO Pakistan & Registrar of Copyrights about these 321 
cases registrations from August 2024 to February 2025 by visiting, calling 
and emailing messages to IPO Pakistan head office and regional office to 
address the backlog, but the registration & processing for resolution 
remains unclear. This situation may have significant implications for both 
domestic and international copyright data infringement, as it could lead to 
delays in enforcement, licensing, and protection of intellectual property 
rights.

We kindly request WIPO and global IP members to be aware of this situation 
for issuance of registration of copyright certificates and resolve this 
issue as soon as possible.

There is no mechanism of customer support at IPO for follow up about 
Copyright Registration. I even sent several applications and email support 
but only the deputy director of Copyright replied to the Registrar and local 
staff. But the Registrar and local staff are not processing our 321 
Copyright Registrations and they don't like to even reply to our emails that 
leads to misconduct, unethical and non professional behaviour to serve the 
consumers at IPO office according to WIPO SOPs and regulations.

Please also review attached supporting documents including:

1.	Copyright Cases 321 - Details Submission of Silsila-e-Muhammadia Ameenia 
Idreesia
2.	Application for Rectification of Errors in 90 Copyright Cases
3.	Application for expedite Copyright Registrations
4.	Copyright Journal Publication Reference (May-2024, June-2024 and 
Sep-2024)
5.	Email Correspondence with IPO Pakistan
6.	Report of Violation of Copyright in Pakistan: Issues and Future Prospects 
(Issues Obtainable at Centeriir.org on the platform of Pakistan Journal of 
Criminal Justice)
7.	Data Infringement Reference Documents of approx. 400 plus YouTube 
channels and few channel details.
8.	Evidence of Use of our Brand Mark association with official website and 
google apple and local centers with reference Hundreds of IP works related 
to our brand including Artistic, Literary, Record & Cinematography works.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter. We look forward to 
your prompt assistance in ensuring the protection of our rights to all 
global WIPO directors, deputy directors, WIPO regional offices and other 
officials. We have fulfilled all procedures as per Copyright Laws now IPO 
office work is pending to for issuance of Copyright Certificates of 321 
cases and missing 127 acknowledgements receipts that are not issued till 
dated 17-02-2025 even all applications were duly published in copyright 
Journal dated 30-09-2024. To help us just send a short email to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  to facilitate us as per 
local laws, International Copyright Laws and WIPO rules & regulations.

To correspond and figure out this issue, please contact our Legal 
Department.

Brigadier Mansoor (+92 320 6661381)

Mahmood Khadim (+92 321 3776919)

SILSILA-E-MUHAMMADIA AMEENIA IDREESIA

Best Regards

Agha Zaffar Abbas Saleem

CEO

SILSILA-E-MUHAMMADIA AMEENIA IDREESIA

 https://idreesia.com/en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idreesia 
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idreesia&hl=en> &hl=en